Mission: Impossible – Fallout
Tom Cruise, Henry Cavill, Ving Rhames, Simon Pegg, Rebecca Ferguson, Sean Harris, Angela Bassett, Michelle Monaghan, Alec Baldwin
J. J. Abrams, Tom Cruise, Christopher McQuarrie, Jake Myers
25 July 2018
Ethan Hunt and the IMF team join forces with CIA assassin August Walker to prevent a disaster of epic proportions. Arms dealer John Lark and a group of terrorists known as the Apostles plan to use three plutonium cores for a simultaneous nuclear attack on the Vatican, Jerusalem and Mecca, Saudi Arabia. When the weapons go missing, Ethan and his crew find themselves in a desperate race against time to prevent them from falling into the wrong hands.
- Cracking story with another mission thought to be impossible to pull off
- Edge of your seat thrilling action throughout
- Every scene is filmed with dynamic angles
- Tom Cruise and Henry Cavill make an interesting pair
- From main stars to co-stars great acting across the board
- Stunts keep the thrill of the movie on point
- The score weaves effortlessly into part of the movie
- Took a while to start off, but once it does...